Bodybuilding Forum • Zobrazenie témy - Weight lose completions

Vyskúšali ste už Natural Nutrition? Naturálne doplnky za neskutočné ceny na www.namaximum.sk!

Weight lose completions

Téma určená ženám.

Moderátori: Sabre, ghost, KukoNr

Weight lose completions

Poslaťod jackwalker85 » Uto Jan 28, 2014 12:02 pm

"Eva made the biggest progress of the contestants, not only in terms of its weight, but primarily in terms of her psyche. As if we blossomed under his hands, worked on his confidence and cleared all the clutter in your life. Her conversion was not only, outside ', but also from the inside. Victory I really wanted her and I know that it has earned. And he says her to always be on your feelings and intuition."

Sue: "For me, a clear winner. Already at the first meeting left me very impressed. I evaluated it as wearing a brave work physically and develop stamina. Eva wore really macula. All we have consulted. Even when she broke her arm during the competition, we invented alternatives exercise just to stay in practice. Eve did it, and I firmly believe that the change will be permanent."

"The competition has changed my thinking"

Helena from the very beginning she was balanced, calm, and she was a sense of positive energy. Competition took it as a chance to change your life. As a nurse through the diseased human heart to be motivated she missed only determination and expert advice. Competition and lost a pound in her veins instilled optimism and fueled thoughts in another direction. Moreover, it not now abandons dependence on Fit web.

The first 14 days have been really tough for Helena. She studied new information, materials; she began to notice the labels in the store, so a normal purchase extended for up to an hour. Acquainted with hitherto unknown to her food dish weighed and wrote down everything she ate.

Muscle Building Workout
jackwalker85
Začiatočník
Začiatočník

Kredit: 14

E-shop s doplnkami vivy

Späť na Pre ženy

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 1 hosť